In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Seeking 4 Love

 My True Story
In Masjiid, in His Mercy, hours ago, I prayed to God; “Yaa Allah, when my heart feel so empty, when a friend of mine shared me with her indifferent, ‘give’ me a truly friend who share me with her joy and sadness. A friend who guide me to Your Way, love me because of You. A best friend who I ever met 9 years ago”. I prayed, closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw someone’s right hand over to my face, smiling so nice. Then she introduced herself, she has just come from Java. We told many things, became chummy, while I asked to myself; “it is so fast Allah accepts my plea.”We exchanged no each other, email and blog. Unconscious still, to realize how close Allah to me, every my breath & every beat of my heart. I know He Loves me, more than just a friend. Allah, The Almighty, The One Who Has everything I need.
Years ago, when I decided to be a good Muslim (Kaafah), read many books about Islam, recite Quran, and wore hijab (cover my head with veil prescribed by the rules in Quran), I found a truly friend who I share my joy and sadness, Allah, my Lord, the truly friend. I asked everything to Him.
I ever forgot Him lately because rushing every hour. As a labor at a company, I had to arrange my schedule to work in night shift for 2 months while attended the lecture in university in the afternoon & teacher practice program in the morning (as a requirement to propose research in writing minithesis) at an Islamic Junior High. Then did research and wrote minithesis, preparation for seminar and final examination, seized energy, time and thinking.
A long time passed, when I feel so lonely, heart so empty, no friend knows me well. I need a friend to talk with. I went to a pleasant place that make me feel comfort. Masjiid. Back to Masjiid after long time. Here, in the corner, writing words from the bottom of my heart, I find my truly friend back.
Take Allah as your friend, He will never be replaced although many friends around you. In this moment, I know, no One I need deeply except Allah. I place Him in my heart. (Back to Baitullah - Masjiid - to refresh your soul, He will not deprive you from beholding His Merciful. This is my true story, hours ago.)

1 comment: