In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ramadan Is Coming, Are You Ready?

Taqobalallahu minna waminkum, shiyamana washiyamakum....

Wish this Ramadan be the sweetest..! Open my mind, eyes and heart, that may be it is my last ramadan, who knows? I hope Allah brings me to the brightest way, guide me in every single day and let me to always keep close to Him.

It is time to improve myself, to keep close with Him, Who I'm belong to. It is time to take a contemplation, to realize whether my time will be end before or after Ramadan. Can I see it next year? Can I through one month full perfectly? Can I be the best graduate in this month of 'tarbiyah'?
Yaa Allah, I realize that life never ends yet, the end is my breath. I realize that how much the mistakes I've ever made, ever forgot to say thank to You when You give me chance one more and more, Grant all my wishes and Give all I need, but I never forget to say 'laa ilaaha illaa Allah...' in every my heartbeat and breath

O Allah.... give me one more chance
To do my best for future in the day of resurrection
*********^^^^^^^@@@^^^^^^^***********

No comments:

Post a Comment