In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ask, then you will be granted

Ask, then you will be granted
I always ask Him, everything I want
Sometimes my request is granted, sometimes not
He doesn’t give what I want, but He gives what I need
Sometimes, I beg Him many times, but He doesn’t grant yet
My request is not granted because I ask impossible things
Then He replace with the better one
He gives everything I need, not everything I want
He makes me feel comfort, when I whimper to be granted
He gives me patience, while I can’t stop persuading, asking and begging
I ask, and then He gives
I give, then He replace by tenfold
I bear begging, He folds every wishes
But I never realized
Always forget to say thank
Forget to say Alhamdulillah…

When I need help and beg Him
Back to Him and whimper
Then I forget to say thank, again
But He doesn’t care
He keeps me in His-Love
Guide me to His path, to Hikmah (wisdom)
But why do I pretend not to feel it
When He postpone to grant intentionally
To give me time to think
Have I say thank?
But I ‘m going easy to suspect
Why? Why my prayers are not granted yet?
But, He never be angry at me
He guides me to His path once more
Again, I pretend not to feel anything
O ‘me myself’ beggarly
Why you count your little goodness?
And hope to be replied worldly?
Do you forget?
He gives you grace beyond ocean
Beyond the sky and worldwide
Much than leaves, branches in the jungle
The goodness you have done may disappear anytime
But not to His merciful and love
You are Arrogant
You are not sensitive
Blind senses
To take the lesson in every event
You, the one who just afford ASKING

No comments:

Post a Comment